Monday 14 January 2008

Poll results: Default Blogger Template Usage

I have the results of the recent poll, where I asked which default Blogger template you have used the most (or are most familiar with):

Of all the default Blogger templates, it seems that Minima is the most popular (with 46% of the votes), while the Rounders styles came second with 8% of the total votes.






I had expected that Rounders and Minima would be among the most popular styles, though admittedly I was somewhat surprised at the overall popularity of Minima! Also, it seems there are templates which barely anyone uses: Herbert, Jellyfish and Snapshot received no votes at all, while Denim, Scribe and Tekka (among others) received only one vote each.

Forty-three votes were cast in all, so I cannot say this is an accurate reflection of the thousands of Blogger members, but these results have certainly helped me make a decision about the continuing Blogger Template design series.

The full results are shown in the table below:

Thank you to everyone who placed their votes in this poll!


No comments:

Post a Comment