Monday 22 September 2008

How to create an "Admin Control Panel" in your layout

For those of us who hide the Blogger nav-bar, it can be awkward to access our Blogger dashboards to create a new post, change settings or customize the layout of our blogs.



So after a bit of brainstorming, I realized how we could add an "Admin control panel" to our Blogger template, which is only visible to the administrators of a blog (and not to regular readers).



You can read my method and instructions in full over at BloggingTips.com, where I write regular posts about Blogger and blog design. I hope this article will be useful for many of you! Please let me know your opinions about this post by leaving a comment here or at Blogging Tips where you can read through the archives of Blogger tutorials and enjoy loads of other tips about blogging.

No comments:

Post a Comment